Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Stephen in Vegas

Stephen had a work conference in Las Vegas the last week 
of November. I was not super happy about the timing of the 
trip, but no baby was born while he was away! And surprisingly
he took enough pictures for a whole post about it!! He's not
going to write anything about the trip... but we can all enjoy 
the pictures at least
Buffet at where his room was (he got sick after and 
didn't do another buffet that trip)






Logo of the conference he was at (I think)




Lots of people there!

Lucky guy got to eat at Hell's Kitchen (we recently started
watching the show and the winner from the season we watched
was the head chef there!)



Apparently the mac and cheese was the best thing


Saw another winner from a reality game show
we watch there. She recently won a million dollars, but
is still working at a tech company and was at the conference too.


FaceTiming Russell- always entertaining

1 comment:

  1. Vegas is a different place than when I lived there in high school

    ReplyDelete