Saturday, September 10, 2016

DW Day5- Epcot

Oh Epcot... There are two parts to the park, Future world and world showcase. I'm a big fan of the future world part, but could pass on the other. Not that kid friendly and like zero shade!





Lots of Mickey and friends met and greets!

Can't remember where this was taken, but Russell was entranced by something

Mexico Donald!

Troll outside of the new Frozen ride, which was GREAT. Definitely a must fast-pass though!

Playing some energy game...


Turtle Talk with Crush.. I was shocked Russell went and sat with strange kids... like I said, conquering his social anxieties.  He did great until he started playing with the girl next to him instead of paying attention.

Names Bruce

Why trust a shark, right?

They had an awesome aquarium with turtles, sharks, dolphins, etc. It was neat. I could have stayed there for a long time.


Russell's got the whole moon in his hands!

Took a nap to avoid the heat while we walked around world showcase... pretty boring for a little one

We got to taste different sodas from around the world and they had the one that my dad drank on his mission! It wasn't too bad. Russell did not like it though

It was still a fun day, just wish we would have had a cooler day while we walked around the different countries. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more.

1 comment: