Thursday, October 2, 2014

OCTOBER

October is finally here! Baby is officially going to be an October guy, which is just fine with me. So what do I do while I wait for his arrival?

Decorate for Halloween, of course! I was scared that I wouldn't have the time/energy to do it this year. Luckily that was not the case. With more than enough free time these first two days of October, I think I can officially say that our apartment is in the Halloween spirit. Stephen says we are going to scare the baby... Silly! Now to just figure out our costumes....

Enjoy the tour of our Halloween decked-out apartment!

Of course stuffed animals are major part of my decorations 



Inside of our door
Outside of our door
We happen to live at the end of a creepy hallway...
Perfect for Halloween
Our window as seen from the parking lot


2 comments: