My dad found this amazing cabin near the wedding reception for all of us to stay in. It was awesome and in the most beautiful area. Sadly because of all the problems with the flights, there was zero time to really enjoy the place. I would have loved to do some hiking around the cabin! We tried to make the most of the hours we had together before everyone had to start heading home. Time with family is always too short!
Matching jammies that they all still fit into from
almost a year ago!
So hard to get tiny people to cooperate for pictures
Russell slept like a stinker and finally fell back
asleep in the middle of our bed
Group shot outside the cabin!!
Miss everyone! Wish we all lived closer so we could party together more often.
Oh man, I'm laughing so hard I look like I'm hee hawing!
ReplyDelete