**DO NOT let Bethany know the answer until she gets home from China, or I will be in big trouble!
Now that I've been back to the doctor for another ultrasound and nothing has changed on the gender, I can proudly announce that I was right!
BABY KOFORD IS A BOY!!!!
I am very glad that nothing disappeared in those 10 weeks since I had been slowly telling people and already have several baby clothes that would have looked silly on a girl. I am thrilled! Stephen is happy as well, though he was hoping for a while that it would be a girl since he had helped with Ashlyn as a baby. Now he will eventually have someone that will happily watch hours of sports with him!


Time for a quick little text to Bethany... ;)
ReplyDeleteLittle boys are AWESOME, and you'll only have to purchase half the amount of clothing and shoes. Also, no need to style hair!