Megan had to clarify that this was going to be a human baby and not a puppy. (Everyone knows that I am a billion times more puppy hungry than baby hungry.) Bethany was offended that I did not tell her before she left for China while she was staying with us.
Since Ashlyn already knew, Stephen just had to tell Courtney and Alex. He was pretty boring and just called Courtney and told her. Alex was a totally different story! We set up a Skype session with us, Alex, and the rest of the family in Texas. Ashlyn started asking Alex about how he had rented a puppy a few times because he was lonely. She told him that Stephen and I were going to do the same thing, except instead of renting a puppy we were going to have a baby. It took a few seconds for things to click before the reaction came. It was hilarious. I have it on video, but can't upload it... It's great.
Then a few days later... after April Fools so people would actually believe us... we did the necessary Facebook post so all the rest of the world would know. Thanks to Pinterest I was able to find a way to do it without having to take any pictures of us, buy baby shoes, etc.
Now the whole world knows.... Unless you aren't on Facebook!
No comments:
Post a Comment