Thursday, January 14, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Welp, I has been a slacker when it comes to blogging. But it is a new year, so I can start over and be better! Most of my absence is because we finally moved into the house. After delay after delay it started to feel like we would never move in! But it happened and I have been finding other projects to do besides blogging ever since... So to make up for it, here is a picture tour of most of the house!

Our pretty brick house

Front entry wall

Front room aka home teaching room

Downstairs half-bath


Downstairs hall

Kitchen

Dining Room

Living Room

Backyard


Upstairs Game room

Russell's Room








Russell's Bathroom



*Special thanks to the house models- Zoey and Russell 

1 comment:

  1. I want to come see it for myself now that you'll all moved in and decorated. So cute!

    ReplyDelete