It was quite the month for our little guy. He had to say goodbye to the house he'd been living in for almost his whole life, plus goodbye to his friends living there. Good thing we will only be 20 minutes away! He is loving having lots of new space to explore. A we are ALL loving that he has his own room. Hello 10-12 hours of straight sleep for this little guy at night. It was the miracle we had all been waiting for. He woke up once the first night around 4am, then slept through the night every night after. I am one happy mom.
Here is a photo recap of the past month for us all to take a trip down memory lane:
Saying goodbye to his favorite place at GBear's house
Oh, it's alright. I have a tub here too!
Wow this house comes with new toys!
So happy to finally be in our house!
Finally able to ride his house from Great Grandpa
I claim this ship for my room...
Books, books, books... aka Russell heaven
My crib in my own room...
okay I will sleep all night
Already comfortable enough to
put his feet up on the dinner table
Making a mess in his room, and that is awesome!
Joining Grandpa K at the stake swimming party
The water in the kid pool was freezing!
Figuring out this self-feeding thing
I can keep all my toys in here!
Lightsaber and hammer= ready for business
Hello Handsome
Reading his book to remember all his family
I like to stand up on things!
Why is there a gate keeping me from
falling down the stairs?!
Adorable cookie monster
Not impressed by the lake at the end of our street
Mean mom gating off the stairs. Aunt Megan LOVED her trip down the stairs when she was his age - NOT!
ReplyDelete