Day 2- Epcot/Art of Animation
Trying Cokes from around the World- even Inca Cola
from Peru!
Pure terror on Russell's face!!
We didn't have any plans the second half of the day, and we
figured Russell was not that interested in 'eating around the
world,' so we headed to Art of Animation. I love this resort!
I would love to stay there one day, but now we just enjoy
the grounds.
Day 3- Magic Kingdom again
Russell was tall enough to go on his first
roller coaster... it was definitely more intense
than I thought, but he did great. Said it was scary though.
Russell was dying to drive the cars our first
day at MK, but we had to leave to see a show. He was
devastated! To make up for it, we got to the park before
anyone else to make sure we had time to go on the
Russell rides. It's hard to be the only kid sometimes.




















What??? Not Pepsi's around the world ;) Glad Russell got to drive some cars!
ReplyDelete