Oh, I had a birthday. Our hotel was right next to a Rainforest Cafe, so we went there for my birthday!
They had a ride at the cafe, which I had never seen before. It was a big pricey for one ride, but we decided to do it anyways.
Russell was kind of scared on the ride... hopefully
he isn't this scared at Disney!
He was so excited when the frog came to visit him.
He kept asking to go find him the rest of dinner.
He got a little frog at the gift shop and needed
a picture with the big frog and little frog together.
Another night we went to Ihop. It was during 'kids eat free' time, so Russell got his own meal instead of sharing. They had funfetti cake pancakes! He ate every last bite of his meal, except the sausage.
They had a Rita's near the hotel too. We don't have one close to our house, so we had to go... twice. It was so yummy. I would have gone every day, if Stephen had let me!
Rita's is a perfect birthday cake!
ReplyDelete